When Cleaning Is No Longer Clean
Every time you eat, whether dining out or even home-cooked food, your body is turning into a toxic dumping ground. This even affects unborn children too. Testing on the blood of newborn babies discovered about 200 industrial chemicals in their bloodstream. That is before they even draw their first breath!
Most of it is due to what we eat. The fresh-looking groceries from the store may look picture-perfect. But, invisible to our eyes, are growth hormones, antibiotics, preservatives, colouring… and that’s not counting the usual germs and bacteria yet. Simply washing it with our household filtered water is not enough to remove these harmful substances.
Luckily, nature provides a solution. A solution that was developed into the Okamizu Process to cleanse everything from the air we breathe to our food and drink.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) reports that 1 of 3 people suffers annually from food-borne disease and 1.8-million die from severe food and waterborne diarrhea.
- The Food & Agricultural Organization of the United Nations (FAO) notes that in Asia Pasific, 700,000 people die and more are harmed annually from single cases of food and waterborne diseases – single cases that are usually ignored by the Press.
- The FAO also adds that since 2001, unacceptable pesticide residue levels in fruits & vegetables, antibiotic residues in seafood & poultry, pathogens in seafood and mycotoxins in crops & peanuts have been the cause of rejection of food export from the Asian region.
- Locally, 0% – 90% of farmers surveyed in 5 algriculture districts admitted to pesticide concentrations beyond recommended safety limits for better looking produce.
- Some pesticides can last up to 2 months regardless of washing and are especially dangerous to infants and pregnant mothers.
- Testing on the blood of newborn babies discovered about 2000 industrial chemicals in their bloodstream.
- Formaldehyde, a possible cancer-causing agent, is used to keep seafood looking fresh. Curiously, it is also used to preserve dead bodies.
- Growth hormones and antibiotics injected into poultry can weaken your immune system and even cause cancer.
- Consuming food and water polluted by chemicals or pesticide residue accounts for almost half of infertility problems.
Okamizu – The Only One Good Solution
Ozone is nature’s own disinfecting and oxidising agent. It effectively breaks down and neutralises the chemical, bacteria, odours, cigarette smoke and more. In the past, technical constraints and lack of research meant that using excessive ozone could be hazardous. The Okamizu Process has solved this through proprietary technology combining Plasma Ion Generation and Ozonization.
This allows the safe of ozone as the combination results in low by-product gasses. On top of its safe, consistent performance and durable design, you can also rest assured that Okamizu provides comprehensive after-sales service backed by a public-listed manufacturer. Its use in cleansing our food, drink and air is found to be 99.99% effective andoxidising toxic agents in research done by local universities.
Report on Ozone
- In 2001, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) published a ruling for the use of ozone to kill food-borne pathogens.
- Ozone removes bacteria from fish 10 times more effectively than chlorine, is a cost-effective way to reduce bacteria loads on poultry and is a non-toxic solution that destroys harmful chemicals in your fruits and vegetables.
Okamizu Food Detoxifier
The Okamizu Food Detoxifier has been tested and analysed by reputable universities and laboratories. In which it was found to be 99.99% effective:
- Decomposing of agricultural chemicals
- Elimination of bacteria
- Removal of poultry antibiotic
- Freshness preservation
- Negligible by-product
- Titanium-coated stainless steel casing with medical-grade silicon tube
- Low maintenance
- USM certificate of analysis (effective against bacteria, inorganic compounds & chemicals)
- Manufactured by reputable public listed company with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 certification
- Portable and comes with built-in microprocessor controller
- One-year warranty
- Eliminates bacteria, viruses and fungi
- Neutralises agricultural pesticides, food additives & other harmful chemicals
- Deodorise unpleasant odour
- Sterilisation of kitchen utensils
- Disinfection of hands and feet
- Preserves freshness in food
- Minimal maintenance